Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Find the Daddy!

Brian came home last night from a 6 day trip out of state. He doesn't travel often and this is the longest that he's ever been away from Ri. We both missed him terribly for so many reasons, but mostly because our house just isn't as much fun without him.

About a year ago, we took a family vacation. This was right around the time when Ri was just starting to string a few words together to form broken sentences. She loved having us all to herself and it quickly became obvious that she wanted us all to stay together. If either one of her parents ventured out of her sight, we would hear: "Find the Mommy!" or "Find the Daddy!".

I've always known I was lucky, but the last 6 days just made me appreciate it even more. We have truly a wonderful co-parenting partnership in addition to a beautiful relationship.

I’m happy to report that I have found the Daddy and am looking forward to spending a lovely weekend with my family. I have been blessed.

1 comment:

  1. awww! Glad you found the daddy! Enjoy your weekend with your amazing family!

    ReplyDelete